Root Beer Float Pie Dessert Recipe is a fabulous summertime dessert that’s always a crowd favorite! This root beer float pie screamed summer to me. So here we are! A super fun pie that takes a little time, but is totally worth all the effort.
Root Beer Float Pie Dessert Recipe
- 8 oz heavy whipping cream
- 12 oz root beer
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 box vanilla pudding mix
- 1 graham cracker crust
- Mix the root beer, milk, and pudding mix until thick.
- Beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form, and fold into the pudding mixture.
- Pour into prepared graham cracker crust, and freeze for four hours or refrigerate overnight.